Fall Colors Are Fabulous For Senior Sessions
Let’s face it, we live in one of the most beautiful and weather diverse areas of the country. What’s the joke about Chicago? If you don’t like the weather just wait a minute. Last spring I sent my mother a video where in one day we had every possible weather condition…snow, sleet, rain and sun. That being said finding the perfect time to capture your Senior photos can be daunting and perilous ok maybe not perilous but definitely frustrating.
All the seasons have their pros and cons however, I love Fall Senior Sessions and here are 5 Reasons Why:
“Autumn paints in colors that summer has never seen.”
1) Busy Year – A great way to kick off your Senior year! This year is going to be FULL…full of applying to colleges, choosing a college or choosing another path not to mention all your lasts…last homecoming, last prom, last football game etc. The further along you get in the year the busier you are so you don’t want to wait till the last minute and rush this truly fun experience.
2) Fall Colors – warm browns, rich purples, vibrant reds, blazing oranges, golden yellows abound and make your images pop.
3) Layered Fashion – Layers look great and can give you many different looks within one outfit plus…all those great jackets, hats & gloves!
4) Summer Glow – you may still have that soft summer glow not having gone thru the pasty white of winter or the over tanned look of summer.
5) Cooler Temps – if it’s cooler out your make-up’s not melting off your face and you aren’t sweating thru your shirt. It’s just a better session the more comfortable you are and you will enjoy the experience more.
Anytime is a great time to capture your Senior images but as I’ve explained Fall can be especially beautiful and save you some stress in the Spring. If you have any questions or your ready to BOOK NOW contact me below.
“Autumn is a second spring, when every leaf is a flower.”